top of page

Varimesosilviou Group

Verejný·36 členov

Today: Getafe - Granada live online 29 January 2024

17 hours ago — Watch Getafe CF vs  ...

There was no way back, especially after Wolfsburg scored a fourth seven minutes later. The loss has hit their hopes of qualifying for the Chanpions League as they slipped down to fifth place. They are level on points with Borussia Monchengladbach, who are now in fourth and will want to get back into winning ways this weekend. Galatasaray comeback was terrible. They lost the match at the weekend, but it is not wonder after many horrific injuries. Muslera has sustained two major injuries, break Tibia and Fibula, surgery on Tuesday, while Florin Andone has torn a ligament in knee. Moreover Buyuk subbed in 77th and got a second yellow card in 89th min. It's devastating. We had belief before the game and we didn't perform. This is the Champions League, if you don't step up you will be punished. After the first one went in it didn't change much but we conceded too many chances as a team. It's hard to come back from those two goals. We had to show our maturity and fight and we didn't do that. Arsenal comfortably saw out their advantage to record a first league win in five games which took them up to 10th in the standings on 27 points after 21 games. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side remain fifth on 31 points after missing out on the chance to close the gap on fourth-placed Chelsea, who drew 1-1 at Brighton & Hove Albion earlier in the day and are five points above United. Posted at 71' Foul by Jamie McGrath (St. Mirren). Posted at 71' Loïc Damour (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, St. Mirren. Kyle McAllister replaces Ilkay Durmus because of an injury. Posted at 68' Ilkay Durmus (St. Mirren) wins a free kick on the right wing. Getafe vs. Granada (LALIGA) 1/29/24 - Stream the Match Live 2:10:00Getafe vs. Granada (LALIGA) · Live. Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks. ESPN3/ESPN Deportes • EN/ES • NBA · Live. #8 Auburn vs. Alabama · Live ...ESPN · 4 days ago He has talked a good game about installing rigour and a sense of direction to this wretched team. Fans have been excited by brief clips of Arteta ordering players around in training – as though Unai Emery never did the same. And Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang spun the PR line in his programme notes on Saturday, writing: “We needed someone who would come in and shake the whole squad up. Slavia Mozyr is going to host Torpedo fc, the home team is coming from a three goals to two win when they were away to Vitebsk and their win is an indication to show that they are now back into their form. Polotsk and Osipovichi will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2 in Belarus. Polotsk this season have the following results: 1W, 1D and 4L. Meanwhile Osipovichi have 2W, 1D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Zweigen Kanazawa will host Matsumoto Yamaga in the J2 League of Japan on Saturday. Kanazawa finished 11th in the J2 League last season. They Drawn last two home matches last season and lost to Okayama in the first game of the season by 0-1 on road. Matsumoto Yamaga finished 17th in the J1 League and Relegated to J2 League. They remained Winless in the last six J1 League matches. But Matsumoto Yamaga has Excellent head to head record against Zweigen Kanazawa , Defeated in the last 7 head to head matches played till date. Matsumoto Yamaga also won last four head to head matches with clean sheet . Supermarkets have limited the number of people entering at any time so it's never over-crowded! So wait and be patient to go in if your supermarket is doing this. Always use gloves from moment you get out of your car! You don't want to touch trolleys that other hands have been on. Keep the gloves on until you are getting back in the car. Use a face mask or scarf to keep your nose and mouth covered. Kashima Antlers will against Melbourne Victory in match Champions League Asia. Kashima Antlers will begin in the first match in Champions League on this day. My prediction that Kashima Antlers will be win on this match due to Kashima Antlers have good coach from Brazil that is Carlos Zago. Surely Kashima Antlers have more chance to win on this match due to Kashima Antlers on last 3 match in Japanese Cup and Friendly Club they have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Melbourne Victory on last week has just beat Bali United with score 5-0, I think they still can't defeat Kashima Antlers due to Kashima Antlers more strong rather than Melbourne Victory. The first-team football department has agreed to waive their salaries," the club said in a statement on Wednesday, although it did not say how long this would last. The club's managers and employees have also agreed to part-time working arrangements, which will also result in salary cuts. At the same time, we are pulling together to prepare for a full-time resumption of Bundesliga operations at any time. City have won all seven of their subsequent meetings, usually pretty comfortably, and victory number eight is the outcome I am going with. City know they are going to finish second in the Premier League, and they also know they are back in next season's Champions League too, so they are in good shape for the challenges that lie ahead of them. I've already backed to United to go on and lift the FA Cup but City clearly have a great chance of winning that again to go with this season's Carabao Cup. So Pellegrini said 'no problem' and told me he was going to sign Bacary Sagna. That meant City had three right-backs, so I had to go. That left me most of the summer to find a new club and I was supposed to join Tottenham, but City decided they did not want to sell me to them because they were a rival. There was some other interest from other Premier League sides but no-one came in with an offer - until Macia got in touch. Sevilla were very productive in the last league matches before the league was stopped scoring 10 goals in the last 4. However, they also conceded 2 goals in 3 of the last 4 matches and have failed to keep a clean sheet in 5 of the last 6 matches at home. The hosts have put together a winning run ahead of a meeting with the shaky Robins. The visitors have failed to beat any of the top eight this term, losing clashes with the top two. Given Fulham’s improved form, we think they will pull off a 2-1 victory here after three wins in four at home. Milan's Ibrahimovic set to play after flu AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to feature in the Serie A derby after flu, said head coach Stefano Pioli who has urged his players to follow the striker’s example. The 38-year-old Swede, who joined the club for a second spell on a free transfer during the January transfer window, missed Milan’s 1-1 draw with Hellas Verona last Sunday. The Rams will host Manchester United in the week commencing 2 March. Reaction to the FA Cup fourth-round replaysIn-form Rooney ready for reunion Derby have lost just once since Rooney joined at the start of JanuaryIt will be the first time that Rooney - United and England's all-time top scorer - has faced his former side since playing for Everton in a 2-0 defeat at Goodison on 1 January, 2018. Playing as a deep-lying midfielder, the 34-year-old has been a key player for Derby since joining Philip Cocu's side at the start of January. Even so, Roma pulled one back four minutes later with a Jordan Veretout penalty after Jeremie Boga naively handled a cross. However, the French-born Ivorian forward immediately made amends by breaking clear to curl in Sassuolo's fourth goal one minute later. Roma, with 39 points, will lose their top four place if Atalanta, who are one point behind, beat lowly Genoa on Sunday. I played in the Bundesliga opener against Leverkusen, then we played Dusseldorf on the Tuesday. I had one of those games where I could have shut my eyes and the ball would still have gone where I wanted it to go. I set up two and just couldn't have had a better game. Coming off the bench that night were Karl-Heinz Riedle and Sousa. When the board went up for a substitution I automatically assumed my number would go up, but it didn't. Given that they're going to be up against a hugely inexperienced and youthful Liverpool team, this is a massive opportunity for Villa to get a confidence-boosting win and propel themselves into the semi-finals. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Juventus. Douglas Costa replaces Blaise Matuidi. Posted at 71' Blaise Matuidi (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 71' Foul by Kostas Manolas (Napoli). Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Piotr Zielinski (Napoli) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by José Callejón with a cross. BookingPosted at 70' Adrien Rabiot (Juventus) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Chelsea celebrates with teammates Callum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham after scoring his team's first goal during the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Burnley FC at Stamford Bridge on January 11, 2020 in London, United Kingdom. Getty Images PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea: Kepa 6, James 9, Rudiger 7, Christensen 7, Azpilicueta 7, Jorginho 7, Barkley 7, Mount 8, Willian 8, Hudson-Odoi 9, Abraham 8. It felt like the first day at school - for me, it was 46 years ago, but it must have been similar. I dressed myself in my uniform again - and for the right reason, for going to training. View more on twitterThe easing of government restrictions have allowed players to train in small groups in staggered sessions, with all 20 clubs unanimously agreeing to stage one of the return-to-training protocols at Monday's "Project Restart" meeting. BATE Borisov was 2nd last season with 70 points from 30 games. But this season start wasn't good, although they were on the positive side in the Belarus Cup winning 5-3 in aggregate to qualify for the Semi Finals. In their first appearance in the knockout stage of the tournament, Leipzig could have taken a larger advantage back home to Germany but for poor finishing and saves by Lloris. Tottenham, runners-up last season after a magical run to the final, were outplayed for the majority of the game with Patrick Schick and Werner wasting several chances for Leipzig while Angelino was denied by the woodwork. Sheffield United won 1-0 at Crystal Palace, while there were goalless draws between Newcastle and Norwich and Manchester United and Wolves. Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - Hugo Lloris (Tottenham) Hugo Lloris: Regular readers will know that I am not a huge fan of Spurs' Hugo Lloris but credit where credit is due. The France World Cup winner was the difference between the two teams on the day. LIVE Coronavirus in sport: Fallout from Prem stars 'ignoring guidelines' Four Bundesliga teams create 20m euros fund for clubs in crisis "Obviously all health guidelines are being adhered to," the club said in a statement. Obviously the training is closed to the public. FC Bayern are asking fans to continue following guidelines and please do not come to the team's training centre. Watford vs Tranmere predictions for Saturday’s English FA Cup clash. Watford face a potential banana skin as they take on League One strugglers, Tranmere. Read on for all our free English FA Cup predictions and betting tips. During the game, players who habitually spit or talk closely will be warned. Australia international Adam Taggart, who was the K-League's top scorer last season with 20 goals, is unsure how those new rules will be policed. Listen to the full interview with Adam Taggart on BBC Sounds"We are still waiting to get a full explanation on that," Bluewings striker Taggart told BBC World Service Sport. The talking part, if that is correct, is going to be a tough one. FULL STORY 10:21 - Rooney slams Hancock and PL for making players 'scapegoats' Wayne RooneyGetty Images Wayne Rooney believes Premier League footballers have been made out to be "scapegoats" by UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock and the Premier League. The first thing to say is that if Derby County needed me to take a pay cut to save the club I would understand and look to support them in whatever way I could," he wrote in his column for The Times. How to Watch LaLiga Streaming Live in the US Today 17 hours ago — Granada CF makes the ... Dinamo Brest are an improving side and if they can continue their good run, could yet win the title. They have ten goals in their last two games but this is going to be a lot tougher. Zhodino are unbeaten at home but not been getting the best of results in recent games. A bet on both teams scoring is the one to go for here. I have no words to say about the stadium. I’ve never seen anything like this – it’s unbelievable! "This is a fantastic challenge that I have accepted and I have to win my challenge. I want to make good things – let’s see!" Tottenham are eighth in the Premier League, nine points adrift of the top four, and travel to Vicarage Road to face rejuvenated Watford on Saturday. Mainz and Eintracht Frankfurt will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Mainz this season have the following results: 4W, 0D and 8L. Meanwhile Eintracht Frankfurt have 5W, 2D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Robins have continued their slow build towards the Premier League with a consistent season with just two defeats in 16 games. However, the visitors head into this one aiming to edge out a Forest side who have only lost one of their eight trips so far. The stakes are clearly high ahead of a huge top-six showdown. Reports alleged City - who have always denied wrongdoing - deliberately misled Uefa so they could meet financial fair play rules requiring clubs to break even. City, whose chairman is Khaldoon Al Mubarak, were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations. We provided the evidence but in the end this FFP Investigatory Chamber relied more on out-of-context stolen emails than all the other evidence we provided of what actually happened and I think it is normal that we feel like we feel," said Soriano. I will back the home win by even more than one goal difference in this encounter as these despite being two top teams in the league, Lech Poznan at home has a record of 7-3-4 but when they win they usually do it by more than one goal difference as they have scored no less than 27 goals in those 14 home games while conceding just 11 goals so a pretty decent defense as after the break they hosted league leaders from Legia and only lost the game with 1-0 in the end. After surviving last season as one of the smallest clubs in the division, it was always going to be a big ask for Nimes to retain their Ligue 1 status once again. The side came into the season amongst the favourites for relegation and have done nothing to defy said expectations, currently sitting second bottom with just 12 points from 17 matches. The hosts go to this clash having scored in nine of their last 10 league matches but they have also conceded in the nine. They lost their last home match but with nine wins in 12 league matches at home, they will be strong favorites to recover in this game. However, with one clean sheet in 13 home league matches, Gladbach will have some level of concern. Before this season, Saka had only played seven minutes of top-flight football, but he has become a key member of the squad at Emirates Stadium. He made his full Premier League debut against Aston Villa and has played 18 times, including 11 more starts. His high energy in supporting attacks has produced three assists, with only Nicolas Pepe making more (six) for Arsenal in the league. Did you know? Saka has 10 assists in all competitions in 2019-20 - the most by any Arsenal player. We’re confident that Wycombe will win on Saturday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1. The hosts head into the game as the form favourites and are unbeaten in their own backyard, while Burton have struggled for consistency and have already lost three times on the road, so it’s difficult to see the visitors avoiding defeat at the home of the league leaders this weekend. These two youth clubs are on the final two places for the play-offs at this moment but while Real Madriz U20 is doing very well at this moment unbeaten in its last 5 league games and one point above Juventus Managua U20 in the league standings right now the hosts suffer a dip in form even losing to bottom of the league Diriangen U20 with 2-1 at home and the odds for that to happen were around 20.00, so quite a shock result and they also lost last round with 3-2 away from home at Esteli U20 so defense is really not helping them at this moment. Mahon is in interim charge after Nick Cushing left to join New York City. Gemma Bonner, one of nine England internationals in the hosts' starting line-up, hooked in Caroline Weir's free-kick to score inside two minutes. Sophie Baggaley made saves from Jill Scott, Bonner and Weir at the start of the second half as Manchester City chased in vain for a second goal. Granada CF - Getafe CF: Live Stream & on TV today Getafe CF is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Nov 11 at 11:00 PM. You can livestream Granada CF vs. Getafe CF on Jio Cinema. Event details. Le Mans vs. Chateauroux here, meeting of the French Ligue 2 football which is played tomorrow night at 20:00. Le Mans favored for the victory of the match comes from an external draw for 3-3 against Caen while the hosts are coming back from a home defeat for 1-3 against Lorient. Le Mans comes from 6 consecutive useful results and remained undefeated with 4 wins and 2 draws and here it faces one of the weakest teams in the tournament so let's try a nice 1 Ah -0.25 sign at the excellent odd of 1.91 and Good Luck to everyone! Re-shaping Tottenham into his image, he says, will require more patience and he has ruled out gambling in January with players that might not improve the side. When I arrived the train was on the run," he said. It's a situation I decided to accept and a situation where I have to give my best to improve.

Informácie

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

{počet, množné číslo, iné {členovia}}

bottom of page