top of page

Varimesosilviou Group

Verejný·36 členov

(SPORT TV-) Today: Iraq vs Jordan live 29/01/2024

12 hours ago — Iraq/Jordan scores with the latest results, fixtures and tables. View up-to-date results live as they happen.

Match of Indonesian top League. Semen Padang will play at home with team Borneo. My bet will be over 2.5 goals. Hosts are in the bottom of the table. They did 2 -1 - 2 at last 5 matches played , 5 - 5. Guests takes the 4 th place in rankings. They did 2 - 1 - 2 at last 5 matches played , 8 - 6. As we see both clubs are in the same shape. I predict here open match with goals from the both sides. Hosts will have motivation to leave the last place. They must to win today. Borneo have chances to reach the 2 nd place. They need a points also . Robert Lewandowski has had a brilliant start to the season, scoring the quickest quadruple in Champions League history and more Bundesliga goals than five of its clubs. The Bayern Munich striker took 14 minutes and 31 seconds to score four goals against Red Star Belgrade on Tuesday, taking his impressive tally for the season to 27 goals in 20 appearances. The Poland international scored in 13 consecutive matches in all competitions for the German champions from August to October, failing to find the net only twice since the German Super Cup final defeat by his former club Borussia Dortmund on 3 August. Even those who have reservations about a Saudi takeover - and it is a minority view - still want Ashley out. The final straw for many was the departure of manager Rafael Benitez last summer. For them, the Spaniard, who has won the Champions League and the Europa League twice with previous clubs, represented a route back to the top and, more importantly, hope for the future. He walked away, however, because Ashley did not provide him with financial backing he wanted and, as a result, thousands of fans did not renew their season tickets this season. The derby then will be a much better indicator of City's ability to recapture their best form than a half-hearted Burnley provided. But whatever the outcome, Juergen Klopp's Liverpool will expect to have their lead intact. The European champions, who crushed Everton 5-2 in Wednesday's Merseyside derby, travel to Bournemouth on Saturday with Eddie Howe's side having lost four straight games and picked up just one win since the start of October. It is one of the biggest in England. Ancelotti & Arteta face daunting task'I can't wait to work with Ancelotti and he looks happy with me - Ferguson'A massive coup' - but is Ancelotti right for the Toffees?Ancelotti has won the Champions League three times as a coach - twice with AC Milan and once with Real Madrid. He won the won the Premier League and FA Cup Double at Chelsea in 2010 and has also won league titles with Bayern Munich and Paris St-Germain. The Brazilian forward withdrew from last weekend's 2-1 defeat by Manchester City after being injured in the warm-up. Fabian Delph's knee problem will also be monitored, but fellow midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin will return for the Blues following a calf injury. Meanwhile, Liverpool could give a debut to Japan winger Takumi Minamoni, who joined the club on 1 January in a £7. Red Bull Salzburg. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTDx FA Cup: Previewing Liverpool v Everton with horrible shots & face paint Ancelotti took over at Goodison Park on 21 December, shortly after leaving Serie A side Napoli. On top of that, we’re backing Reading’s five-game winless run at this ground to continue. Blackpool’s only FA Cup defeat in 90 minutes in their last nine home clashes came against Arsenal, while the Royals have drawn three of their four cup games this season, while their six-game winless run on the road in this competition has us backing a 1-1 draw. Moyes 'big four' woes continueThis season's race for a Champions League spot may still be wide open - not least because of the uncertainty around Manchester City's European ban - but, once upon a time, the Premier League was dominated by the 'big four'. Although long since irrelevant with the rise of Manchester City, Tottenham, Leicester and co, that chapter in English top-flight history is one that still haunts West Ham manager David Moyes, whose miserable away record against those clubs was extended one 'L' further on Saturday. Posted at 69' Ryan Hedges (Aberdeen) has gone down, but the referee deems it simulation. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Hibernian 2, Aberdeen 0. Martin Boyle (Hibernian) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Florian Kamberi. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Aberdeen. It felt like a bit of a statement to me. Yes, everything has happened to make football feel different, but we will always have this song and no-one will ever stop us playing it. It was a nice feeling to have, and it will mean a lot next time I hear it too. Flags and banners replaced fans as Liverpool returned to Anfield amid the coronavirus pandemic with Wednesday's win over Crystal PalaceThe title winner who got relegated tooAfter waiting 30 years you will take a title win any way it comes, but I have had a strange one myself already. I don't understand these odds at all. Home side are last team on table. They are team who had 9 points deduction and that is a reason why they are at such a poor position. Still they fight with team they have and never give up. If they will win today, they will have their dream about survive in this league a live. Visitors Adana have just 3 points more from Eskisehirspor and we have 1.35 on their win? I prefer to be here on goals as we had in the first part of season 2-3 win for Eskisehirspor away from home. Good luck !!! Roda JC vs Maastricht predictions for Sunday's match in the Eerste Divisie. Mid-table rivals Roda and MVV go head to head in the Eerste Divisie with just 2pts and one position separating the pair ahead of kickoff. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. It's also the first time the team from Bergamo will face Spanish opposition in a competitive fixture. Valencia have won only one of their eight away games against Italian opposition in the Champions League (D2, L5), a 1-0 victory against Roma in the 2002-03 second group stages. They have also failed to find the net in six of those eight games. Atalanta are the first Champions League debutants to make it to the knockout stages since Leicester City in 2016-17. Among them were Tommy Younger, who would play for Hibernian and Liverpool, and represent Scotland at a World Cup, before becoming president of the Scottish FA, and George Farm, who kept goal for Blackpool in the famed 'Matthews' FA Cup final of 1953 and appeared 10 times for his country. So the club has, from its earliest days, had real pedigree. The roll of honour inside the clubhouse attests to that. It says Europe is now the epicentre for the virus, which originated in China. Please don't underestimate the threat of this virus, to you or those around you, and employ best practice to limit the spread, including good hygiene and proper social distancing, which are both key," Shi said in a note to supporters. I write this note at a time of great adversity, not just for football, or for the country my family and I are honoured to now call our home, but for the population of the entire world that we share. Iraq vs Jordan H2H Since 2011 the team of Iraq and the team of Jordan had total of 11 matches among which there were 6 winning matches for Iraq, 4 ties. Teams are in competition ... The home team have been winning a lot of matches here and have been one of the harder teams to score against when they play at home. On top of this if you do score against them normally you cannot beat them as they have scored 3 goals or even more in a lot of matches at home. The away team have struggled here the past couple of times losing by big scores as they have been unable to stop the home team scoring over and over again when playing at this ground. Looks like another easy home win for the PSG Even great managers get it wrong sometimes. Did you know? Traore has completed 94 dribbles in the Premier League this season - only Wilfried Zaha (103) has completed more. Jorginho: The debate will centre around whether Jorginho should have remained on the pitch after he appeared to pull the shirt of Lucas Torreira which could have resulted in a second yellow card. Referee Craig Pawson refused to send Jorginho off and gave a free-kick, much to the annoyance of Alexandre Lacazette. Today: Iraq vs Jordan live watch 29 January 2024 42 minutes 4 hours ago — Today: Iraq vs Jordan live watch 29 January 2024 42 minutes ago — 2 hours ago — ScoreBat is covering Iraq vs Jordan in real time, ... Ajax have a tough task to qualify for the next round. Keeping a clean sheet is going to be important for them. Just one Getafe goal will leave Ajax needing to score four in 90 minutes to have a chance of qualifying. Getafe have a 2-0 lead but their away form isn't that hot. Ajax need to get off to a good start, scoring the first goal is going to be crucial. Back them to win this match. Jordan vs Iraq live score,prediction() Jordan vs Iraq live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2006/08/09 at 02:00:00 UTC time in International Club Friendly. Here on Jordan vs Iraq ... In Germany, Waldhof Mannheim and Viktoria Koln will be expected to face one another in a Liga 3 match which will be held at Carl-Benz-Stadion, Mannheim city. In the table, Mannheim takes position 3 with 47 points after playing 29 games while Viktoria takes position 13 with 38 points after playing 29 games. The guests have played no less than 10 games in a row on the road at this moment with under 2.5 goals being scored in them and they were really low scoring games as in total they scored just 6 goals but also conceded only 4 goals, so exactly 10 goals being scored in their last 10 away games so if you are interested you can even consider the under 1.5 goals bet here but odds are still decent for the under 2.5 goals bet alone in this one as this league is usually one in which goals are scored. BookingJohn Fleck (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateWilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by John Fleck (Sheffield United). Post updateFoul by Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City). Post updateOliver McBurnie (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. But since beating Manchester United at home on Sept. West Ham looked woefully low on confidence against a Leicester side showing nine changes to the line-up beaten by Liverpool 48 hours earlier but who were still far too good for the hosts. Fans made their frustrations clear on Saturday, jeering Pellegrini's substitutions of Haller and Manuel Lanzini. Both teams aren't strangers to scoring goals, which is why we feel there's value in the 'both teams to score' market, as it's happened in 7 of Hibs' home games as well as in three of Rangers' last five away days. As for the finals score, we're going to back the game to end 2-2, as the visitors have scored an average of 2.33 goals on their travels and the hosts have netted 1.89 at Easter Road. Moreover, three of Hibs last five home ties have ended 2-2, as well as one of Rangers' previous away games For me, it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals in this match from UAE and I will surely try that option. So, home team is team who is very efficient in last period and they are team who is in last two matches scored even nine goals. In last official match at home, this team is won with amazing result, even 6-5, while in match before that one, it was 3-0. Al Fujairah is team who is have solid attack and I hope that they can score here at least one goal. Home team is huge favorite surely. In 2018, new guidance from the Sports Ground Safety Authority, the body in charge of ground safety, allowed the use of rail seats. Managing director Richard Arnold said: "Our belief is that the introduction of barrier seats will enhance spectator safety in areas of the stadium where - as with other clubs - we have seen examples of persistent standing. It also allows us to future-proof the stadium in the event of any changes to the current all-seater stadium policy. Trabzon and Kirklarelispor will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Lig White Group. Trabzon this season have the following results: 16W, 4D and 7L. Meanwhile Kirklarelispor have 8W, 9D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ultimately, this is a real David vs Goliath cup tie in every sense and it's almost impossible to picture Porto not winning. Nonetheless, Varzim are an aggressive outfit, managed to score twice in their last trip to face the hosts in 2018 and we do expect them to at least land a glove on the hosts. A fourth was scored through Mbappe when the young Frenchman was released clean through on goal, sweeping a finish past Fernando Muslera, before he was felled in the box and substitute Edinson Cavani rolled a penalty kick into the back of the net, capping the scoring at 5-0 and drawing a line in the sand for the French side in this season’s Champions League. After Wolves striker Raul Jimenez tested David de Gea at the end of a swift counter attack, Romain Saiss then missed a great chance, heading wide from inside the box. United could have snatched the points in stoppage time when Aaron Wan-Bissaka delivered a dangerous cross from the right but substitute Diogo Dalot's header was off target. Ehime will host To Tokushima Vortis in the J2 League of Japan on Saturday. Ehime finished 19th in the J2 League previous season and they lost 6 of the 7 matches at end of the season. They also lost first game of this season to Yamaha by 1-2 at home. Now they lost three of the last four matches in the J2 League. While Tokushima finished fourth last season in J2 League but they lost to Shonan in Promotion final. They Defeated Verde by 3-0 in the last game at home. Tokushima also defeated Ehime by 1-0 in the last head to head game . We gave it every solitary ounce, but we had nothing left when we needed it most," bemoaned McLean, with uncommon understanding. Similarly charitable was the standing ovation the United fans gave to the victorious Swedes, with plenty of locals still loitering inside Tannadice a couple of hours after the game. I was late getting out because I got done for the drugs test and couldn't muster a pee," recalls Malpas. Real Mallorca have got another one and it's Budimir again! The visitors created the crossing opportunity down the left side with the ball swung in for Budimir, he jumped highest and beat Ter Stegen to the header, finding the back of the net. GOAL! Barcelona 5-2 Real Mallorca (Messi). There's the hat trick and that will be the points in the bag for Barcelona! The pass was played into Suarez, he played the ball back to Messi and the Argentine thwacked a finish into the back of the net off the underside of the crossbar! KEY STATS Lionel Messi has now scored 12 goals in his last eight La Liga games. in this match I decide to go with draw because quality of these two teams is pretty much similar and also I think both teams will be happy with a draw, central coast mariners are very good team at home but overall they are very bad and only Newcastle jets are below them on the table, and on the other side Brisbane is pretty much unpredictable and inconsistent but I think they will not going to chase win too hard, so I expect draw 1-1 or 2-2 at the end because 0-0 is really not realistic to happen, good luck who will follow it! Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy made no attempt to disguise the ruthless decision that prompted the departure of Mauricio Pochettino - this was a sacking, not a parting of ways dressed up as mutual consent. It will be seen by many as an extraordinary move, coming just months after the Argentine took Spurs to their first Champions League final, against Liverpool in Madrid. With hindsight, Tottenham's 2-0 defeat was the beginning of the end. Chelsea eat humble pie for Manchester United - 2006-07 Two seasons later and it was Chelsea's turn to put out the welcome matFergie had to wait two years to get his payback. By this time, it was a proper rivalry. The two teams would go on to face one another in the Champions League Final in 2008. Fergie showed the degree of respect he held for his counterparts by giving a start to a few youngsters, including Fangzhou Dong. Carlo Ancelotti's eyebrow was raised in familiar fashion and Mikel Arteta was impassive throughout as the two new managers watched Everton and Arsenal play out this dismal draw. It could have been fascination. It could have been concentration. It was probably boredom as the hugely successful Ancelotti and managerial rookie Arteta saw the full scale of the tasks they are taking on laid out before them in this goalless deadlock. Posted at 91' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Cedrick Sansot. Manchester United have only lost one home league game this season. Everton have lost four of their last five away league matches. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last five league games. Manchester United are up to fifth in the Premier League after wins over Tottenham and Manchester City. Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld has signed a new contract with the Premier League club until 2023. The Belgium international's previous deal was set to expire next summer but has ended speculation about his future. Alderweireld, 30, has made 179 appearances for Spurs since arriving from Spanish side Atletico Madrid in July 2015. There is no place I can be happier," he said. I couldn't see myself playing for another team. Grandin has played in Ligue 1 and the Premier League, having also represented France Under-21s. Last season ex-Liverpool striker Florent Sinama Pongolle - who is from Reunion - was on their books. Saint-Pierre-born Dimitri Payet, the France midfielder who spent 18 months at West Ham, was with them as a youth player. We were confident before the game because we have a good team with good players," says Grandin. It's all got a bit too much," Real coach Zidane told a news conference. I'm just looking at what he can give us on the pitch, not what's said off it, that doesn't interest me. I believe he can become a decisive player for us again. He's an important player when he is injury free; he's shown that before and he will show it again.

Informácie

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

{počet, množné číslo, iné {členovia}}

bottom of page